Products » Tennis Court Materials »
Calcium Chloride Flakes
Tennis Court Materials
- Calcium Chloride Flakes
- DecoTurf System
- Hadeka Red
- Magnesium Chloride
- Plushtex Asphalt Resurfacer
TETRA Flake calcium chloride (CaCl2) is a white, flaked, dihydrate product with 77 weight percent calcium chloride.
TETRA Flake applications include:
- Chemical Industry: provides good source of soluble calcium
- Oilfield: can be used as fluid for drilling, cementing, and workover operations
- Ready Mix Concrete: accelerates setting times
- Snow and Ice Melting: facilitates deicing on highways and pavement
- Soil Conditioning: stabilizes roadbeds and facilitates salt remediation
- Water Care: provides source of calcium for pools and nonpotable applications.