Products » Black Beauty »
BLACK BEAUTY® coal slag abrasive material for use in removing paint and rust from steel and concrete on bridges, ships, barges, tanks, etc., both indoors and outdoors. Available in four grades to meet your profiling needs.
- Black in color
- Hard, angular particles
- Uniform density
- Low friability
- Chemically inert
- Low free silica
- Passes California Title 17 (CARB)
- Passes 40CFR 261.24a (TCLP)
- QPL Approved: MIL-A-22252A (SH) (selected plant locations only)
- BLACK BEAUTY® coal slag abrasives are fast-cutting, low-dusting, and tough enough to get the job done.
- BLACK BEAUTY® coal slag abrasives exceed Federal and California standards, thereby enhancing worker safety and reducing costs associated with special waste-handling and worker liability insurance.
- BLACK BEAUTY® coal slag abrasives pass the newest and most technically-advanced abrasive specifications available.